Vista Mar Fort Lauderdale
(Click on the slide to scroll through photos)
Vista Mar Fort Lauderdale vacation home rental is located in the exclusive area of Harbor Beach home to several well known CEOs, Professional Athletes and Socially forward of Fort Lauderdale. Vista Mar is walking distance to Fort Lauderdale Beach and Nightlife.
Relax on the soft leather sofa and enjoy a favorite sporting program after a fun day at Fort Lauderdale Beach or prepare a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen, with a stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Enjoy the yummy feast at the contemporary table in the adjacent dining room or sit out on the spacious patio and enjoy the twilight as the sun begins to set!.
Key Residence Features:
-4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, washer and dryer, patio furniture, ceiling fans, high speed wireless internet access and more!
- Fantastic Fort Lauderdale location! Easy access to the beach, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and events!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full-sized Bunk Beds
- A Pullout bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 additional guests
Vista Mar offers easy access to the area's best restaurants that Fort Lauderdale has to offer starting with water front dining! Vsta Mar is uniquely positioned between two popular areas….Fort Lauderdale Beach resides a popular waterfront restaurant Coconuts which is casual, great seafood and romantic waterfront settings to enjoy dockside dining as the sun slips by and boats return from a day on the water. Bahia Cabana a locals haunt for many years has a casual menu, seafood and burgers with a much more relaxed atmosphere.South of Vista Mar you have 15th St Fisheries, The BoatYard and Southport Raw Bar- each unique and fantastic in their own way. Vista Mar is surrounded by all of the just a few of these mentioned not including easy access to grocery stores, Drugstores and anything you or your group wish for…..
Uber,walk to the beach or simply drive.....everything is close but keep in mind summer months you really don't want to be carrying to much in the sun so use an Uber/Lyft and enjoy!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $300 fee (maximum 1 pet allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in